Here are some May things you ‘may’ need to know!
First – May Host Code is CTCQX9XX
Now through May 21st – here are your Freebies with Purchase
**Free Last Chance Card Class”
**Free 2020/2021 Stampin’ Up! Catalog
**Invite to our upcoming online Sneak Peek catalog event (trust me, this is not to be missed)
Don’t forget – so many awesome products are selling out every day and those that won’t will be gone at the end of the month if they are on the Last Chance List!
The paper and ribbon on this card – will be GONE!
If you love the stamps and dies, they are 10% off right now when purchased as part of a bundle.
The tutorial will give you some tips on an easy ‘bow’ and super easy coloring Blends tips.
Remember – orders in May and you will be part of my online class!
Here is a look at what the Card Class entails
“Retired Stamp With Me” You will get the supplies for 5 projects (cardstock, designer series paper, embellishments, etc) and you will supply your own stamps and ink! You will need a sentiment, adhesive and ink at the minimum. If you other stamping items in your stash (I know most of you do!) then you will get the information what to get out to make your projects.
Videos will be available via YouTube and a Facebook Group on a private link so you can assemble your cards. You will also have PDFs to print that have templates you can use for these cards and lots of future projects! On May 15th I will go live via Zoom and the FB group if you have any questions about your cards!
- Packets are free through the 21st of May with host code and any purchase on my webstore
- Or you can purchase one for just $15 when you register by May 15 – simply hit the Paypal button here and sign up. The class does include postage!
- you need my code (697FVRQW) and my name (Cheri) for entry on to the page. US residents only
- first, this is not an event designed for fellow demonstrators (if you are one, stay tuned, we will have another one for you upcoming!)
- we do these events monthly – we have been on a roll lately though due to covid, end of SAB and the last chance list! Our next event will focus on the new catalog!