Autumn Online Retreat is now open for registration.
For information –click here
Current Host Code: TAKPPCKQ
September Thank You Gifts
Purchase from my online website, use the above Host Code and accumulate these rewards (amounts are merchandise, not tax and shipping)
$50 Free Paper Lattice AND VIP Video Project #1
$175 Free Wink of Stella
$250 Both VIP Video Projects
We are in the final few days of Sale-a-bration! The Be Dazzling cardstock and the Sheep dies are now sold out.
Don’t miss any further favorites by waiting til that last day!
Today I have another coordinating paper for you. If you have Hand Penned – then you NEED to make sure you get the Beautifully Penned before it’s gone!
This paper is all black and white, so I used the Blending Brushes to help add a dash of color to both sides of the paper.
The floral images match the ones in the Hand Penned bundle.
You fill find the supply list at the bottom of this – but first look through my Top Ten and Honorable Mentions for things to buy during Sale-a-bration!
My Top Ten Essentials For New Stampers
During Sale-a-bration it’s always a nice time to stock up on some of the things on your wish list. When getting tools it is fun to be able to get a free stamp set, die or papers along with the essentials.
I had a really hard time narrowing it down to just 10 (so check out the honorable mentions!) and I left things off that would have been on but that they are on backorder.
Let’s take a look at my list!
- Cut & Emboss Machine. I could not craft without mine! Getting it now and you get 2 free Sale-a-bration items!
- Stamparatus. Makes lining up images for special techniques, line stamping or stamping multiples of the same a breeze. Plus you can get away with much fewer blocks.
- Ink Refills by Color Family. Refill your pads (a huge difference if you have not done it for a while!) But even better all the fun techniques you can make with them. Buy them in a whole family and get the discount over single bottle purchases
- Stamp Pads by the Color Family – purchase the entire set and get the discount
- Block Bundle! Stop searching for the right size block or moving a stamp every time you need a different one. The bundle comes with one of each size AND also discounted over getting them each individually.
- Shammy – my favorite low cost way to keep all your stamps, stamparatus and water painters clean!
- Water Painters – only 1 of our coloring tools made the top 10 – I chose the painters because there are so many ways to use them. They take a bit of practice, but once you have it down – they are fabulous!
- Champagne Rhinestones – I choose one embellishment that will work with nearly all your projects. The Champagne color is subtle and shines off the other elements on the card. They are bling, but not too much.
- Twine Essentials – for my 1 ribbon I chose the twine. This pack includes 5 neutral colors and like the rhinestones will work on many of your projects.
- Shimmery White Cardstock – no question if I could just pick ONE cardstock then this is it. Subtle shimmer makes it pretty and the shimmer coating makes it durable under more coloring techniques that Basic White.
- Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo – you can stamp on the white, a fun twine with silver accents and gingham! One pack of ribbon will meet lots of needs
- Silver & Clear Epoxy Gems – lots of shapes and you can color on both the clear AND the silver with your Blends….so any color of Blend you have – you will have that color of rhinestone!
- Many Marvelous Markers – Get the entire set of colors (less in colors) in one great box. I have had my markers for DECADES and they still hold up well! 40 colors and the case has extra spots for your In Color markers
- Blending Brushes – add color with so little effort
- Blender Pens – use the clear pens to blend ink from your pads, refills and watercolor pencils for an easy watercolor look that uses no water
- Stitched So Sweetly dies – a great mix of scalloped and stitched rectangles and fun label shapes
My team members get all my video classes and retreats for Free! They also can get my popular Try It Class that I offer 3 times a year with the card supplies free! Details on how to join are below.
We have swaps, challenges, contests, a fun online community and so much more. They have access to my online classes at no cost. If you are local we meet together a few times a year to stamp and we meet via Zoom to do the same.
Here is a walk through of the website with some FAQs to help you – super short and should help you quickly sign up!