Need help placing an online order with me? Here is a simple walkthrough!
Lots of Online Classes will close registration this week:
- These classes have October dates for the last day to register!
- Oct 29 Poinsettia Place, In the Pines and Love Of Leaves
- November 1st Curvy Celebration
- Sign up for classes and more info here
Reminder that the Designer Series Paper Sale ends on the 31st – along with the chance to get the free online class that goes with it! Details for that are below. Those of you who have already qualified for that free class will get an email later tonight with your class pass for the video link.
It’s that time of year when if it was any other than 2020 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators would be preparing to gather all around the world for our annual OnStage convention. But, you know. 2020. (Is it now a verb, adjective…it’s more than just a number, that’s for sure!). So we will be celebrating OnStage@home. Fortunately I have a large group of fellow demonstrators that will gather together to watch – so we will get to enjoy each other’s company during the 3 day event.
This set was in our fabulous Swag Bag that most of us are getting in the mail this week! it’s a standing rule that you must find time to play with them, right?
Welcome to “Enjoy The Moment” – I am fairly certain that when I see what goes with it in a few days…it will be one of my first online classes in 2021!
I love the simplicity of all of the images and the font.
I also LOVE that is it totally unlike any stamp set that we have had before!! Yea for that!!! I am crossing my fingers that there will be a fabulous die set that goes with it!
We still have a lot of life to live before this set is available…but the urge to try it was just too much to resist. PLUS – I did use the Designer Series Paper that is ON SALE and the Linen Thread you can get FOR FREE from me this month…so happy what’s left of October!
OCTOBER Host Code HHPBQCSD
Monthly Thank You Specials!
My Thank You gift for the month for purchases over $35 receive free Linen Thread. (class registrations to not qualify as they do not use a Host Code)
Orders over $100 will get the Beaded Pearls.
Here’s the Link to Be Part of My Team!
We have swaps, challenges, contests, a fun online community and so much more. They have access to most of my online classes at no cost. If you are local we meet together a few times a year to stamp and we meet via Zoom to do the same.
Here is a walk through of the website with some FAQs to help you – super short and should help you quickly sign up!
- The upcoming class will feature 4 projects and more tips and tricks on how to use your bundle. If you purchase the kit – you will get TWO stamp sets (the Curvy Celebrations AND the limited edition Curvy Christmas), the dies that work with both sets and the DSP. Purchased as a bundle you will get those 10% off. The class will do 2 cards with the Celebrations set and 2 cards with the Christmas set. The class includes postage to you. The deadline to register is Nov 1 – I will aim to have the class ready to ship to you by November 6th or so (as soon as I have your stamps and dies from Stampin’ Up!). There is a video only option for this class as well. The class will include a template for placing your dies JUST where you need them for the cards. I will email a photo of it to those of you participating in the video class, but it will be included with the kit class.make sure to read about all class info and some newly reopened classes below
- Sign up for classes and more info here
The upcoming class will feature 2 cards with the Curvy Christmas stamps. We will also make 2 cards from the Curvy Celebrations set.
The Quite Curvy Bundle will be available in the January 2021 Mini Catalog – so this is a sneak peek.
During the preview you will only be able to get it as a bundle. If you want the pieces separately, you can wait and get them in January.
THEN (this is very important!) I don’t want you to miss this part and then be disappointed later when you decide you want the Curvy Christmas only to discover you can’t get it. This is a limited edition stamp set. Available during the promotion (November) or while supplies last (for the paper).
Leave A Comment