Need help placing an online order with me? Here is a simple walkthrough!
This will also show you how to add your Sale-a-bration free selections.!
When you shop to ensure you get your Thank You gifts, you need to verify you are on my site. You will see my name in the top corner and my photo on the checkout screen.
To sign up for the Try It Class – go here
Today’s tutorial has 2 purposes.
- Find out how to make the best use out of the sheet of dragonflies when using the punch with the Dandy Garden paper
- See a flash…sneak peek of the 10 Projects that will be featured in the Try It Class
Those of you participating in the Try It class…this video will give a much better way to use the punch than the tutorial for the Dandy Garden suite in the class. The pop up card in the class – I had already cut up the last sheet of paper before I filmed…I have since gotten the rest of the paper and was able to show you the CORRECT (and oh, so much easier!) way to do it!
The class will be ready in just a few days. I have sent an email to those of you who said you were interested or sending payment. There are now more of you that spots available. I am no longer holding those spots, so I have some open. Once they are all taken – the registration link will be removed. REMEMBER my team members get all of my online classes for free. The Try It class we do together via Zoom, so those who can be on that class even get the supplies for the Try It class at no cost! Everyone gets their first class free – it’s a fun perk I like to give. Sale-a-bration is a fabulous time to join. I have set aside a few packs for those of you who will be joining our team through February. You can scroll down to find that link.
From January 5 to February 28 Stampin’ Up! will give you some fun ways to get free product! This will give you a quick refresher on those ways….
- For every $50/$100 you spend you will be able to select a FREE item from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. (If you don’t have one yet, let me know – and don’t worry, it will be on my website on Jan 5). There is no limit to what you can earn – so you can get them all if you love them all! Orders do not accumulate though, so make sure each time you order, you are at the $50 threshold!
- Host (or spend) a $300 workshop. There is an orderable new stamp set for Sale-A-Bration time only. You will see it in the back of this catalog. It is called Punch Party and coordinates with several of our punches!
- Join my team! Always the best deal – but during Sale-A-Bration you will get FIVE packs of paper that will be released in the upcoming 2021 Annual Catalog. You will get a fun welcome packet from me and my team members get my online video access classes for free! All of them!
Host Code FK6MPDM6 from January 7-31.
In January when your merchandise total (pretax, shipping is $55) you will get a linen thread. When your order is $110 you will get the thread AND the Matte Black dots. If your order is over $150, no need to use the code. Collect your host benefits from Stampin’ Up! and you will still get the Thank You gifts!
If you purchase the Mini Cut & Emboss machine from me in January, I will send you a free mini plates! (this is in lieu of the first $50 Thank You Host Code gift, but if your order reaches $110, you will get that gift with your plates!)
We have swaps, challenges, contests, a fun online community and so much more. They have access to most of my online classes at no cost. If you are local we meet together a few times a year to stamp and we meet via Zoom to do the same.
Here is a walk through of the website with some FAQs to help you – super short and should help you quickly sign up!