Hues of Happiness online class registration is now open. Information can be found here for all online classes
Subscribe by May 10 to be part of my May Card Club. Details can be found here
See what I got in my first order from the NEW 2022-2023 Annual catalog – then check back soon for my first card from this fun little haul!
So many fun things – and if your list is too long – take a minute to think about joining my team. Not only will you get a fun discount on all your future purchases – but you will also get a great FREE package of In Color products this May. Read on for more details.
Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.
In Color Starter Kit
- New demonstrators can select any standard eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to the $125 USD just $99 USD
- The Starter Kit includes business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- The Starter Kit also includes $66.50 USD FREE 2022–2024 In Color products: In Color Grid Paper, In Color Ink Pad Collection, In Color Cardstock Collection, and In Color 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper Assortments.
- New team members who join Stampin’ Up! get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters. Plus, they get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events.
- Refer to the JOIN NOW tab at the top of this page for exclusive perks for being part of my Beautiful Images team (such as all online class content free via our team FB page, free Try It class packs and more!). This November when Stampin’ Up! Corporate hosts an event in Indy we will also be having an exclusive team event as part of that!
- You’ll also get a free Paper Pumpkin kit!
May Thank You and Catalog Kick Off Week Thank You Gifts!
Thank You gifts accumulate over the month. You must use the Host Code on orders less than $150 to qualify for the gifts. (if over, do not use the code so you can get your own Host Rewards from Stampin’ Up! but I still send you all gifts earned from me!). Totals are based on merchandise. (Shipping, tax, classes, clubs are not figured in to the totals – web purchases only. Merchandise total at end of month will be used to determine levels reached). Rewards are mailed out by the 10th of the following month.