First – let’s start off with all the fun events that are upcoming!
Tuesday April 28th – join me and 6 of my talented Demonstrator team for a day of demonstrations showing off all of the favorites that will be leaving us. This will be a private Facebook group. These events are simply fabulous. Trust me – you do not want to miss it!
- first, this is not an event designed for fellow demonstrators (if you are one, stay tuned, we will have another one for you upcoming!)
- if you are not a demonstrator – then all you need to be is in the USA – it’s free with no strings at all attached! Just an afternoon/evening of stamping and crafting.
- you need my code (697FVRQW) and my name (Cheri) for entry on to the page.
- It starts around 1pm EST and will end around 8pm. The page will stay up for a while, so if you can’t be there live for all/any, you can still join and watch the presentations when you do have time!
The Stampin’ Up! Retiring List is now available. You can see it two ways. You can visit my webstore and shop the Last Chance List tab. Or you can download the lists for both the Annual and Mini catalogs by clicking these links. They do appear very small. I saved mine as a PDF and then just enlarged them on my screen. Someone with a magnifying super power must have designed them……
Then Friday May 15th I will be hosting a “Retired Stamp With Me” via Facebook/YouTube and maybe Zoom…. You will get the supplies for 5 projects (cardstock, designer series paper, embellishments, etc) and you will supply your own stamps and ink! You will need a sentiment, adhesive and ink at the minimum. If you other stamping items in your stash (I know most of you do!) then you will get the information what to get out to make your projects. There is an old fashioned PDF and email version of the class as well.
- Packets are free through the end of the month with a qualifying purchase (see below)
- Or you can purchase one for just $15 when you register by April 30 – simply hit the Paypal button here and sign up. The class does include postage!
April Special good with Host Code Free Gilded Gems with any purchase over $50
Spend $90 and in addition to the Gilded Gems – get card supplies for 5 cards (for the Last Chance Class!) in with your Thank You Gift!
In addition everyone who has made an online purchase with me on my website since FEBRUARY of this year will be getting a copy of the new 2020/2021 catalog when they become available. So – get a class AND a catalog with your purchase this month!
Ok – now on to today’s tutorial!
This is the last card in my series of Landscape Stamping with the Mountain Air bundle. Good news – it made the cut from the list and will appear in the upcoming 2020/2021 Annual Catalog!
I kept this card clean and simple since I was using it for a sympathy card.
The texture, colors and peaceful images are perfect for it. But – I do think with a simple switch of the sentiment you could use it for a graduation or a birthday just as easily.
The card base is vanilla and the card front is shimmery white. I love to mix the colors like that. Neutrals mix really well.
I also like to have sympathy cards made ahead of time. It seems easier to have them and use them than the other way around. I will be sending one of these out this week to a friend.